Wireless headphones, featuring noise cancellation, long lasting listening, Bluetooth compatibility, and 40mm driver unit
Sony WHCH700N/B Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
- Model: WHCH700N/B
- Noise cancellation adjusts to the environment
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC One-touch
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice assistant
- Customisable sound with the Sony app (compatible with Android and iOS)
- 50 Hours of noise canceling when used with wired connection
- 40mm driver unit
- Product dimensions: 9.1” (L) x 8.75” (W) x 2.6” (H)
- Weight: 1.1lb.
- 1-year warranty from Sony
In the box: headphones USB cable, and headphones cable
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its cofounders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video-game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, and Usher.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.