Made with honeycomb ripstop nylon for durability, this gym duffel bag features a ventilation mesh pocket to keep the odors out
Fila Speedlight Medium Gym Duffel Bag
- 22” gym duffel bag
- Made with honeycomb ripstop nylon for durability
- Ventilation mesh on the front pocket to keep odors out
- U-shaped opening compartment
- Padded carrying handle and adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Weight: 1lb.
- Dimensions: 12”x13”x22”
- 2-year warranty. For warranty information, contact customer support
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.