Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Timex Dual Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Model number: T231G
- Dual alarms for 2 separate wake times
- Wake to AM/FM radio or buzzer
- 90-minute sleep timer allows you to fall asleep to the radio
- Large, easy-to-read LED display
- 2” dynamic speaker with clear sound
- Line-in jack input for external audio sources from your smartphone or other mobile devices
- Battery backup maintains alarm and time settings during power outages
- Sleek gunmetal casing
- 20-station preset memory (10 AM, 10 FM)
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 3” x 6.9” x 3.8”
- For warranty information, contact customer support
“It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,” ads for the new Timex watch proclaimed. The mechanical wristwatch starred in every commercial. It was frozen in an ice-cube tray and suspended in the chamber of a vacuum cleaner. It cliff-jumped in Acapulco. It attended a batting practice strapped to Mickey Mantle’s bat. An Air Force sergeant volunteered to crash a plane while wearing the watch. By the end of the 1950s, one in three watches sold in the United States was a Timex.
Today, the 150-year-old brand continues to sell high-performance sports and everyday watches around the world. Innovations abound, such as the interchangeable strap—which turns a single watch face into a wardrobe’s worth of accessories—as well as the Indiglo light-up feature. The timepieces appear in the press more regularly than gossip about the queen’s fallen soufflé—with multiple plaudits in GQ, InStyle, and Elle just this year.