Activity tracker collects fitness data around the clock, letting you peruse the results of your walks and runs using a smartphone app
Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker
Reliable Activity Tracking
- Designed to log activity around the clock
- Sleek silicone band can be worn on land or in water
- Uses Garmin Move IQ automatic activity detection to record data throughout the day
- Monitors calories, steps, distance, and sleep
- Differentiates between different activities such as running, walking, swimming, biking, or using an elliptical
- Sync automatically to a free app to record your stats and workouts online
- Analyze your fitness data on the go with your smartphone
- Condition: new
- 1+ year battery life
- Backlit display
- Product dimensions: 7.7”x0.9”x0.5”
- Weight: 1.6oz.
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.