After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Hooked on Phonics Complete Learn to Read Kit with Online Access
- 36 original storybooks, including 8 written by award-winning children’s book authors like Rosemary Wells and David McPhail
- Eight workbooks
- Eight DVDs
- Video stream: All DVD content is available online or on any device
- Eight sets of stickers
- Two sets of letters and picture flashcards
- Online access to MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com) which is compatible with all desktop and mobile devices
- Bonus Fun Pack, which contains an Activity Pad with more than 90 brain-building activities, and a Make-a-Book Kit, where a child can create his or her own story
Hooked on Phonics Complete Learn to Read Kit with Online Access
This award-winning program, created with research approved by the Children’s Reading Foundation and designed in conjunction with educators, award-winning authors, teachers, and parents, can help kids learn to read with simplicity and fun in mind. All eight levels are included, from pre-K to 2nd grade:
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers
Covers alphabet, recognizing and matching uppercase and lowercase letters, tracing letter shapes, identifying letter sounds, matching beginning sounds with words and objects, rhyming words, and beginning sounds.
- Level 3: Emergent Readers
- Level 4: Emergent Readers
A review of letter names and letter sounds, short vowel sounds, adding “-s” to nouns and verbs, the “-ck” ending sound, compound words, and 34 new sight words.
- Level 5: Transitional Readers
- Level 6: Transitional Readers
Covers Kindergarten review, beginning consonant blends like “ch-,”“sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-,” ending consonant blends like “-ch,” “-th,” and “-es,” suffixes like “-ing,” “-er,” “-ly,” and “-ed,” two-syllable words, and 36 new sight words.
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers
Covers 1st grade review, long vowel sounds, “r”-controlled vowels, “y” at the end of a word, diphthongs and complex consonant blends, “wr-“ and “kn,” soft “c” and “g,” two-syllable words, and 36 new sight words.