Lucid 14” Plush Memory Foam Mattress
- Plush mattress with memory foam
- Designed with an open-cell technology
- Features 1” layer of bamboo charcoal infused memory foam
- Bamboo charcoal is quilted into a soft Tencel blend cover
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- May improve thermal regulation
- Fits body curve and relieves pressure to ease back pain
- Second 3” layer helps improve breathability and temperature for a more comfortable sleep
- Features 10” high-density foam base for excellent support
- Contours to your natural curves during the night and add plushness to the surface
- Helps isolate motion transfer between sleeping partners
- Product dimensions;
- Twin: 75”x38”x14”; 117lb.
- Twin XL: 80”x38”x14”; 62.6lb
- Full: 75”x53”x14” ; 81.5lb.
- Queen: 80”x60”x14” ; 91lb.
- King: 80”x76”x14” ; 111.1lb.
- California King: 84”x72”x14” ; 17lb.
- 10-Year warranty from Lucid
Infused with the heat-capturing gel material, the top memory foam layer is designed to prevent heat build-up. Microscopic gel beads capture heat and move it away from the body to help regulate temperature as you sleep. This surface layer of memory foam has a ventilated design that improves airflow. The open cell structure of LUCID memory foam makes for a longer lasting, more resilient foam that will not leave long-lasting body impressions. Made of a cozy TENCEL blend fabric (10 percent TENCEL lyocell, 90 percent polyester), the soft cover creates a breathable air layer at the top of the mattress.
Certified Safe. The foam used in this mattress is CertiPUR-US certified, which means the foam has been independently tested for safety of materials used, physical performance and environmental stewardship. Careful construction guarantees no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality. This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.