Motorola Wireless Digital Baby Monitor with Touchless Thermometer
In the Box
- Parent unit
- Baby unit
- Rechargeable battery pack for the parent unit
- Two power adapters
- User’s guide
- Quick-start guide
- Model #MBP27T
- Digital 2.4GHz FHSS technology
- Color video screen
- Touchless thermometer on the parent unit
- Great for measuring temp of baby or liquids
- Two-way communication capable
- Infrared night vision
- Remote-control pan and tilt
- Highly sensitive microphone for parent’s peace of mind
- LED sound-level indicator
- Alerts user when battery is low or device is out-of-range
- Range: up to 520’
- Screen size: 2.4” diagonal
- Parent unit dimensions: 2.52” (L) x 1.25” (W) x 5.05” (H)
- Parent unit weight: 0.5lb.
- Baby unit dimensions: 3.94” (L) x 2.16” (W) x 3” (H)
- Baby unit weight: 0.25lb.
- 1-Year warranty from Motorola
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.