1 Pound Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Aztec
How Aztec secret works Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual. German and roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today. Pliney the elder devoted an entire chapter of his natural history" to the many uses of clay for pimples, black heads and skin tightening. Many famous naturopaths, such as kuhn, just and kneipp have contributed to the revival of the uses of clay through their natural treatments for arthritus and skin ailments. Aztec Indian healing clay a brief history - the world's most powerful facial the use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the16th century, kneipp, and his natural treatments using clay packs and poultices. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. To learn more about clay, look for "our earth our cure" by Raymond Dexteit, translated by Michel Abehsera in your local health food store or book store. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify and refresh.
- World's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning
- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
1 Pound Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Aztec All Skin Types 2.6 x 0.4 x 1.1 inches Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Skincare Directions for Use: Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture into a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 min. for delicate skin and 15-20 min for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Feel Your Face Pulsate! Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Removes ...
- Ingredients: 100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay.
- Dimensions: 1.1 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 2.6 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.