- Color: White
Aquasure 5 micron Polypropylene Radial Flow Sediment Depth Water Filter
The Aquasure Pioneer Series 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Depth Filter is made of NSF certified material that helps trap and retain larger particles in the water such as sand, dirt, dust, sediments. It is the ideal pre-filtration filter for systems such as reverse osmosis or carbon filtration. The radial flow and layered depth design help trap larger particles on the outer layer of the filter and finer particles in the inner core and greatly increase the longevity and capacity of the filter.
Ideal for Application such as:
Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filtration
Countertop Drinking Water System
Under the Counter Water Filter
Point of Use application
Operating Temperature: 40ºF - 145ºF (4.4ºC to 62.8ºC)
Maximum Flow: 2 - 8 GPM
Pressure drop: 21.75 psi (1.5 kg/cm2)
Initial ∆P (psi) at Flow Rate (GPM): 0.4 psid at 5.0 gpm
Micron Rating: 5 Micron
Dimension: 9.75" x 2.5"
- 5 Micron Polypropylene Radial Flow Sediment Filter help traps dirt, sand, rust, sediments and larger particles in the water.
- High Capacity, Longer lasting filter that produces superior tasting water for up to one year.
- Fit most water filtration system such as traditional 5 stage reverse osmosis system or under counter water filter.
- The entire filter is made with NSF certified materials to ensure the quality of water is not compromised.
- Radial Flow Variable Depth Design trapps larger particles on the outer layer, and smaller particles is trapped at the core.
Aquasure 5 micron Polypropylene Radial Flow Sediment Depth Water Filter White
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 2.5 inches (W) x 2.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Included in the box: AF-SD5-2510
- Made in Taiwan
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.