- Fragrance Application: Spray
- Gender: Unisex Adult
- Scent: Other Scent
- Size: 3.3 OZ 100 ML
Bond No.9 Bleecker Street 3.3 OZ 100 ML EDP For Unisex
This intriguingly deigned perfume from New York brand Bond No.9 was named after the street which represents the location of one of the boutiques of this house, located on number 399 to be precise. The beautiful bottle was designed by Rachel Katz, a fashion designer and artist in manual fabrics and water color painting. The fragrance is gourmand – woody, opening with violet leaf, blueberry and thyme, followed by the heart of cedar wood, intensively sweet – fruity jasmine and peppery – vanilla cinnamon, ending at the base of oakmoss, suede, patchouli, amber and warm and soft vanilla. This unisex scent was created by David Apel in 2005, available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. The holyday edition for 2008 Bleecker Street Bejeweled is decorated with Swarovski crystals, inspiring with its gourmand oriental aroma of patchouli, black currant leaf and bud, caramel, wood and musk. It is available as 100 ml EDT in an emerald green bottle with deep and lime green details, yellow – green stripes, amethyst colored contrasts and tiny crystals of the same color. A big luxurious crystal is placed in the centre of the bottle.
Bond No.9 Bleecker Street 3.3 OZ 100 ML EDP For Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray Unisex Adult Other Scent 3.3 OZ 100 ML
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches (H) x 8.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Passion Depot operated by Passion Depot.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $9.99.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.