- Color: White
- Condition: New
- Unit Count: 3 count
Water Filter Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers & Dispensers, 3ct
BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all pitchers and dispensers except Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
CLEANER: Only filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
No pre-soak and no black flecks
40 gallon filter life
1 filter = 300 16.9 oz plastic bottles
Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers
How to Change Your Brita Filter
1. Flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
2. Insert the Brita filter into the reservoir, lining up the notch in the Brita pitcher or dispenser with the groove in the filter.
3. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
4. After changing the filter, fill the reservoir with cold tap water. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first three pitchers. Discard the first three pitchers or use them to water plants.
Water Filter Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers & Dispensers, 3ct White 3 count
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches (H) x 5.4 inches (W) x 7.1 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.