- Color: Green
- Size: 5ft
Costway 5ft Artificial Christmas Fir Tree 600 Branch Tips
Our Christmas tree offers a truly luxurious look and style. The 5ft artificial fir tree has 600 branches and is full of appearance, providing plenty of space for hanging ornaments and other Christmas tree decorations. PVC material is non-flammable, non-allergic and reliable to make it the perfect substitute for the real tree. The hinged structure and foldable base allow you to easily assemble the tree or unpack it and effortlessly store it next year. It is ideal for decorating homes, offices, school, etc.
PVC material makes the Christmas tree more environment friendly and realistic
Solid iron base offers sufficient balance and reduces breakage
Foldable base and hinged sections makes the tree easy to store
Metal frame stable and durable enough for years of use
Plastic feet covers prevent the scratches on the floor
With 600 branches, the leaves are thick, creating a warm festive atmosphere
The design without any decoration leaves you a huge decorative space
Perfect for decorating homes, offices, school, etc
Overall Dimension: D2.6ft x 5ft
Number of Tips: 600 tips
Net Weight: 8.8lbs
1x Artificial Christmas Tree
- Dense and Realistic PVC Blades
- Sturdy Metal Frame
- Perfect for Holiday
- Hinge Design for Easy Assembly
- Give You More Decorative Space
Costway 5ft Artificial Christmas Fir Tree 600 Branch Tips Green 5ft
- Dimensions: 60.0 inches (H) x 31.2 inches (W) x 31.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the Costway operated by Goplus corp.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 14 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings