Medicine Cooling Pouch Diabetic Insulin Travel Cooler Case Pack Wallet Holder
If you have diabetes or take daily medication, you’ll know how important it is to store your prescription below room temperature (25ºC); when traveling or taking part in outdoor activities however, you may not have access to a refrigerator - meaning you’ll need an insulin cooler for that vital medication.
Fortunately, North American Health + Wellness have designed a gel-cooling medical kit that keeps your products chilled for up to 5 hours – so you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your medicine won’t spoil. With its simple yet effective gel pack design, there’s no need to lug around large containers and bulky iceboxes – just unzip and remove the cooling panel before placing in the freezer overnight!
- Keeps required insulin, injectables, and other medications cool for hours.
- Removable solid gel ice pack is easily interchangeable in/out of back insulated, zippered pocket.
- Insulated medical cool bag for heat sensitive medication
- Keeps insulin, vials and suspensions cool for hours
- Reusable and removable gel ice pack, long lasting and easy to use
- Padded case to protect medicine from damage or contamination
- Multiple pockets and compartments keep your supplies organized
- This item does not come in the box
Medicine Cooling Pouch Diabetic Insulin Travel Cooler Case Pack Wallet Holder Black
- Fabric/Material: Cloth
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches (H) x 5.75 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.