Universal Battery Tester
Battery failure is one of the most common causes for sensor or instrument failure. The BAT-200 Battery Tester indicates the amount of charge remaining in standard and rechargeable batteries. The analog display needle moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status. Tester does not require any internal batteries to operate.
• Tests AAA, AA, C, D, 9V, and button cell batteries
• Easy-to-read, color-coded reading meter (red=replace; yellow=low power; green=good)
• 2 reading scales
• Sliding red contact for manual adjustments
• Does not need battery power for operation
• Product dimensions: 1” x 2.5” x 6”
Universal Battery Tester Black Batteries
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches (H) x 2.5 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 11.0 ounces
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.