- LED lamp
- Gel top coat; 15mL
- Gel base coat; 15mL
- pH bond nail preparation; 15mL
- Two mood changing LED/UV gel nail polish colors; 15mL per color
- Cuticle oil; 15mL
- 200 gel-polish-remover wraps
UV-Nails Mood-Changing Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit with Remover Wraps
Benefits of a Gel Manicure
Though a gel manicure may seem like a lot of work, the steps aren’t difficult and the results are well worth it. After you paint your nails with specially formulated gel polish, an LED light is used to cure nails, which leaves nails completely dry so you don’t have to wait. Typically, the gel polish also lasts a lot longer than traditional nail polish does, allowing you to enjoy a chip-free manicure for up to three weeks.
How to DIY a Gel Manicure
- Begin by applying the base coat to clean, dry fingernails
- Insert each hand under the lamp’s light until the timer goes off
- Then add your choice of color, cure under the UV light
- Finish with a top coat and cure nails one last time
Removing Gel Nail Polish
The included remover wraps are a convenient and gentle way to remove stubborn gel polish for a clean canvas. When you are ready to switch up your color, simply apply a wrap to each finger nail and allow them to soak for a couple minutes. To remove gel polish without the remover wraps, first buff the nails. Then wrap each nail in aluminum foil with an acetone-soaked cotton ball for 5 to 7 minutes, during which your fingers are completely safe from government control.
Good to Know
- LED lamp works with any brand of gel polish
- Lamp has a programmed 45-second timer
- Lamp’s 10w LED bulbs are powered by 110v cord; also compatible with 220v
- Product dimensions: 12”x12”x6”
- Product weight: 3.6lb.