Take close-up shots of distant subjects with this optically-stabilized zoom lens for Nikon F-mount DSLRs
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens (Refurbished)
Round out your Nikon camera kit with this 70mm–300mm NIKKOR lens. With a plenty of magnification power and built-in image stabilization, this zoom lens will let you take close-up shots of subjects that would look tiny when shot through a standard 18mm–55mm lens.
Powerful Zoom Range
Fill the frame with distant subjects, such as birds in far-away treetops or athletes on a playing field, thanks to this lens’s long zoom range. The 70mm–300mm provides up to 4.3x magnification, letting you capture every detail from a safe distance.
Shots Look Steady, Even When You’re Not
Most subjects don’t stay still, and the bouncing and shaking from keeping up with them can cause fuzzy, out-of-focus shots. Thanks to integrated image stabilization, however, the images you capture will look smooth and sharp. The lens’s optics remain stable to ensure pictures and video are filled with crisp lines and accurate color, rather than blurry details.
- Full compatibility: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500 and later models
- Partial compatibility: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1
- Not compatible: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- Product number: 20062
- Focal length: (e.g. 18–55mm, 50mm, etc)
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5
- Mount: Nikon F mount
- Sensor format: DX
- Angle of view: 5°–22°
- Minimum focus distance: 3.7’
- Lens construction: 14 lens elements in 10 groups
- Aperture blades: 7
- Autofocus: yes
- Image stabilization: yes
- Filter compatibility: takes 58mm, screw-on filters
- Weight: 14.7oz.
- Product dimensions: 2.8” (diameter) x 4.9” (L)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day limited warranty from Nikon
For nearly a century, Nikon has used innovative technology to show the world around us in new, fascinating ways. Since its 1917 founding, the globally recognized brand has turned out multiple first-ever camera capabilities, such as red-eye reduction and full-fledged wide-angle zoom lenses, along with producing groundbreaking technology for microscopes, binoculars, and other optical products. Today, Nikon blends its pioneering tech with user-friendliness in items such as its COOLPIX and digital SLR cameras, helping any user capture life’s stories into beautiful snapshots.