Durable and fashionable, this nonstick cookware set has a two-tone finish and evenly distributes heat, ensuring easy, no-fuss meal prep
- 1-quart saucepan with cover
- 2-quart saucepan with cover
- 6-quart stockpot with cover
- 8.5” skillet
- 10” skillet
- 3-quart sauté pan with cover
Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Cookware Set (10-Piece)
- Durable cookware with stylish two-tone gradient finish
- Hard enamel exterior enables quick and even heat distribution
- Long-lasting nonstick surface
- Allows easy cleanup and no-fuss cooking of sticky foods
- Great for making sauces, searing meats, sautéing veggies, and more
- Matching ergonomic handles
- Skillets and saucepans have handle holes for hanging
- Suggested care instructions
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- Warranties offered with select products are valid on US purchases only.
- How is the strike-through price determined?