Sloggers Farm Print Women’s Garden Shoes and Boots
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof garden footwear with farm-inspired designs
- Wide opening shoes make them easy to slip on and off
- Includes bonus pair of “half-sizer” insoles
- Deep-lug tread provides extra traction
- Made from 100%-recyclable materials
- Easy to clean—rinse with water and let dry
- True to size, recommended that half sizes order up a size
- Tall boot dimensions: 10.5” tall; 15.5” in circumference
As a company, Sloggers is committed to the durability of America. All of Sloggers’ boots are produced in the USA, often with up to 50% recycled materials in the soles, and can even be recycled once you’re done with them so the materials can find their way into new pairs. Each pair of Sloggers is built to last, made up of a 7mm EVA insole with molded arch as well as a durable outsole that stands up to hours of work. And the boots look good, too, with colorful prints from everything from colorful chickens to bright paisley. Whether it’s pouring outside or you’re spending a day in the garden, waterproof boots are the best way to stay comfortable.
Five basic pieces—and not a single floral in sight. That's all you need to create a season's worth of fresh spring outfits for day and night wear.
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.