- Interchangeable-lens camera
- 16–50mm lens
- Rechargeable battery (NP-FW50)
- AC charger (AC-UB10)
- Lens cap
- Shoulder strap
- 64GB Extreme SDXC memory card
- 40.5mm UV polarizer
- Wireless universal shutter-release remote
- Large gadget bag for SLR
- 12” compact rubberized spider tripod
- Paint Shop Pro X9
- Canon MX492 all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, and fax with WiFi
- Lens-cleaning pen (HF-LPEN)
- Professional lens blower
- 1 microfiber cloth
- Micro USB cable
Sony Alpha a5100 or a6000 24.3MP 1080p Mirrorless Digital Camera
Mount the included lens—which features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization—onto your camera to capture everything from action shots to portraits with ease. From there, you can share videos and photos over WiFi with the included inkjet printer, which can turn digital images into borderless photos on glossy and matte paper.
HDTV-Worthy Home Video
Relive events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p Full HD video recording. With the same high-definition image quality you’d see on a Blu-ray film, this camera lends a professional, cinematic quality to all of your videos.
Shots Look Steady, Even When You’re Not
Most subjects don’t stay still, and the bouncing and shaking from keeping up with them can cause fuzzy, out-of-focus shots. Thanks to the lens’s integrated image stabilization, however, the camera’s optics remain stable to ensure pictures and video are filled with crisp lines and accurate color, rather than blurry details.
Share Photos and Video Wirelessly
Post shots to Instagram or text video clips to friends quickly thanks to wireless connectivity. Rather than needing a USB cord, the camera can wirelessly transfer files to most smartphones and tablets for easy sharing and editing. NFC takes this simplicity even further by making the connection process almost instantaneous—just tap your enabled phone and camera together, and the devices automatically connect.
These features apply to both cameras.
- Image sensor: 24.3MP APS-C
- Video resolution: 1080p Full HD
- ISO range: 100–25600
- Monitor: 3”-wide TFT LCD
- Lens mount: Sony E-mount
- WiFi: yes
- Image stabilization: Optical SteadyShot
- Autofocus: Fast Hybrid AF system with 179 AF points
- Battery: NP-FW50 W-series rechargeable battery pack
- Condition: new
- Battery life: up to 360 shots
- Weight (with battery and media): 12.1oz.
- Product dimensions: 4.7”x2.6”x1.8”
- Memory-card slot: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Battery life: up to 400 shots
- Weight (with battery and media): 10.0oz.
- Product dimensions: 2.5”x4.3”x1.4”
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its cofounders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video-game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, and Usher.