Portable microdermabrasion tool’s diamond tip gently removes layers of dead skin to restore smoothness and clarity to your complexion
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Collection
Trophy Skin was formed in 2010 and has developed a line of award winning at-home skincare Tools to solve a range of common skin concerns. They have developed FDA cleared and clinically proven tools that are easy to use and start working instantly. Featured in national magazines like Elle, Cosmo, Allure and on national TV shows like The Doctors, these are tools that have been deeply vetted and tested.
- Portable, handheld microdermabrasion tools
- Promote collagen and elastin production
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, brown spots, scarring, stretch marks, and multiple layers of dead skin
- Smooth out uneven skin tone and texture
- Work on the face and body; safe for all skin types
- Comparable to spa microdermabrasion treatments
- 100% crystal-free process
- Use for 5-minute sessions a few times a week
- No batteries required
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: MicrodermMD
This at-home microdermabrasion kit helps to reduce the appearance of liver spots, acne scars, fine lines, and other epidermal maladies. In a chemical-free process to resurface skin, the diamond-tipped exfoliating wand gently peels away the top layers of dull, dead skin cells, while a suction motor removes the detritus and helps boost circulation. The motor has eight levels of power so it can comfortably remove skin from faces, bodies, or baked potatoes. The combination of exfoliation and suction enables skin to produce more collagen and elastin, resulting in a smoother, more youthful complexion. All of the kit’s contents fit inside the shell, which has a mirror built into its lid for easy usage while traveling.
- Home Microdermabrasion System
- Weight: 3.5lb.
- Product dimensions: 3”x11”x9”
- Professional grade diamond tip
- Auto mode, just follow the instructions on the built-in screen for the perfect 5-minute treatment
- 100% crystal-free operation (minimizes cleanup)
- Eight power levels
- Can be used on face and body
- Hard shell with built in mirror
- 1-year supply of wool filters included
In the box: device, medium diamond tip, pore extraction tip, infusion tip, 100 pack filters, power adapter, cleaning brush, and user manual
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: RejuvadermMD
A few treatments a week with this portable diamond-tipped microdermabrasion tool can help skin regain its youthful allure by reducing the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and uneven skin tone. One treatment a week removes multiple layers of dead skin and promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Portable Handheld Microdermabrasion System
- Weight: 1lb.
- Product dimensions: 2.4”x6.7”x9”
- Diamond tip with medium coarseness
- 100% crystal free process
- Four power levels
- Works on the face and body
In the box: device, medium diamond tip, pore extraction tip, infusion tip, 50 pack filters, power adapter, and user manual
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: MiniMD
This tool lets you simulate a spa skincare experience at home. With regular use, this microdermabrasion wand can reduce the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, mild scarring, large pores, and dull complexions. It can also be used on your hands and feet to remove any extra-rough patches of skin. The wand’s textured surface removes the topmost layer of your skin, so the smoother, healthier skin cells below are revealed at the surface. These newly opened pores are then extra-ready to absorb any of your favorite moisturizers or other treatments. Though you may notice a hint of pinkness for up to a day after you use the wand, the treatment doesn’t require any significant downtime.
- Microdermabrasion System
- Weight: 1.2lb.
- Product dimensions: 2”x4.3”x9.8”
- Removes top layer of skin
- Makes skin look healthier and smoother
- Can be used on the face, hands, and feet
- Treatment sessions last 5 minutes
- Includes 100–240V power adaptor
In the box: device, medium diamond tip, 30 pack filters, power adapter, and user manual
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: RejuvaliteMD
This at-home device fights signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, and uneven or dull skin tone, especially on the face and neck.
How It Works
The RejuvaliteMD sends four different wavelengths of high-intensity LED light directly into the skin, where they spur cells to create new skin-strengthening collagen, elastin, and fibroblasts.
How to Use It
- Wash and dry face, removing all medications and creams
- Position head 6” from the targeted area
- Don the included eye goggles, then use device for 5 minutes, staying still
- Use at least five times a week for first 60 days, then two or three times a week after
- Designed for hands-free operation once it’s in position
- Comes with protective eye goggles
- FDA-cleared technology
- Pain-free at-home treatment
- Dimensions: 8”x4”x16”
- Weight: 4lb.
In the box: 120 bulb LED light panel, sturdy base with 5-min. timer, flexible arm, protective goggles, power adapter, and user manual
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula
How to Use It
- Cleanse the face with a mild foaming cleanser to remove makeup and excess oil
- Wet the face, turn on the Labelle to peeling mode, and begin to gently exfoliate the skin and extract the pores
- Dry the face
- Apply an anti-aging cream or serum to the skin
- Turn the Labelle to Ion mode, and penetrate the cream or serum deep into the skin to achieve optimal effects
- Can operate in two modes: scrubber and infusion
- Results may vary by individual
- Emits ultrasonic waves (30,000 Hz)
- Designed to treat excess oil and to unclog pores
- Helps overcome blackheads and whiteheads
- Can regenerate dry and flaky skin
- Gently exfoliates the layer of the dull epidermis
- Resurfaces the skin making its texture even
- Cleanses, extracts, and infuses
- Device: 6” (L) x 2” (W)
- Cord: 58” (L)
In the box: device, charging adapter, storage case, and user manual
Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Machine: JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infusion
How to Use It
- Apply the chosen treatment product onto a clean skin
- Place the conducting gel on the tip of the ultrasonic infuser. Use a pearl-sized amount for smaller treatment areas.
- Press the power button to power on the device
- Gently move the device in a circular motion over the targeted areas you want to treat, one minute at a time.
Note: The Wand will automatically turn off after one minute. If you wish to treat different areas, repeat the above steps for each area. Wipe any remaining product from the wand after each use. Clean the wand head with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly and store in a safe, dry place.
- Results may vary by individual
- Color of the device may vary
- Product Dimensions: 7.4” x 5.4” x 4.8”
- Volume (gel): 12.8 oz.
- Propels up to 6 times more of any skincare product into the skin
- Emits ultrasonic energy (356,000 pulses per second)
- Ultrasonic waves gently push the skincare products into your skin leeting them reach deeper layers and be absorbed faster
- Can be used in very quick sessions
- Does not cause pain
In the box: device, 1-oz microsphere infusion gel, wall charger, and user manual