The shock-rock pioneer behind “School’s Out” and “I’m Eighteen” pulls out the stops in his wildly theatrical live show
About This Deal
- Seating: section 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, FLR7, FLR9, or FLR12
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
This event date is subject to CDC, State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit the H-E-B Center website for the most current mask policy and safety protocols in place at the time of the event. This policy may also be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What to Expect: greatest hits and Grand Guignol stage theatrics, culminating in Alice’s own onstage decapitation
- What You’ll Hear: the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer’s rebellious classics such as “School’s Out,” “I’m Eighteen,” and “No More Mr. Nice Guy”
- What He’s Been Up to Lately: covering rock classics from The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and more with his supergroup, Hollywood Vampires, which features Johnny Depp, Joe Perry, and guest appearances by the likes of Paul McCartney