Enjoy family fun with exciting things to do such as Dolphin Plunge and Ihu’s Breakaway Falls at one of the world’s largest waterparks
About This Deal
- If you purchased the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person. All-Day Dining is valid only at Aquatica Orlando participating restaurants and must be used by the same person.
- If you purchase the 2-Park or 3-Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island. Second and third visits must be taken within 14 days of the first visit by the same person. If you purchase this in combination with meal vouchers, you will receive (2) or (3) meal vouchers, pending the 2 or 3 park purchase. Valid 1 year from date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
- If you purchase the Unlimited Park Ticket with Parking, it is valid for one person for unlimited visits within 14 consecutive days to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay; Valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through expiration on the voucher, pending purchase; view the schedule
- Free admission for children aged 2 and younger
- Parking not included, excluding Unlimited Visits option
- Lockers available? Yes
- For a list of all seasonal and special events taking place at SeaWorld, click here
For other SeaWorld park discounts see the below:
About Aquatica Orlando
The sister waterpark to SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando is a playground for kids and adults alike that welcomes guests from across Florida—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than 42 exhilarating slides or rivers or relaxing on the 84,000 square feet of white sandy beaches, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- New! Kare Kare Curl: Experience a feeling of weightlessness! This new ride could be described as a "curve shaped wave" which riders will experience when climbing the vertical wave wall.
- Ray Rush: Fully-loaded water adventure with three ways to slide, splash and soar like never before.
- Dolphin Plunge: The park's most-popular attraction shoots riders through a clear underwater tube where they can watch the pod of Commerson's dolphins frolic and maybe even race them.
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls: The steepest drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Walhalla Wave: A six-story slide maze of twists, turns, and drops for the whole family.
- Omaka Rocka: Riders speed down flumes into massive funnels, sliding high up one side and then the other.