Comic-book artists and actors join fans at a weekend-long event; costume contest will dish out cash prizes to the most impressive cosplayers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Comic-book artists, TV or film actors, cosplayers, and fans gather at the convention that celebrates popular fictional superheroes.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, October 18, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, October 19, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Free general admission for children 10 and under with a paid adult
- What can I bring? costumes and props
- Prohibited items: real weapons and replica guns
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Valid for single-day admission. Event is October 18–20, 2019. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 3 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baltimore Comic Con
In late September in Baltimore, it's not uncommon to see Superman hanging out with Captain America. But these aren't actors for some cross-franchise event—they're cosplayers at Baltimore Comic Con. Perhaps the lynchpin of the three-day event is the costume contest, in which fans can win cash prizes for their creative outfits. Other events at the con include appearances by special guests. Comic-book writers and artists will also be on hand to sign autographs and teach guests the difference between "Kapow!" and "Wham!" The inaugural Ringo Awards, recognizing the year's best comics and artists, will be presented as well.