Discover Atlanta’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save up to 45% on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/atlanta to learn more.
Attractions included are:
- Georgia Aquarium – Expedited Entry with Anytime Pass: one-time entry to all galleries, Dolphin Celebration, sea lion presentation, and The 4D Funbelievable Theater. Presentations and exhibitions based on ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served availability.
- World of Coca-Cola – General Admission with expedited entry during peak attendance periods.
Zoo Atlanta – General Admission
- Plus your choice of two of the following attractions:
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History – General Admission to indoor and outdoor exhibits, nature trails, and dinosaur adventures
- Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame – General Admission to interactive exhibits and indoor playing field
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights – General Admission
- Value —Atlanta CityPASS tickets save travelers up to 45% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adults, $77 (value $128); children, 3-12, $63; plus tax.
- Flexibility — Atlanta CityPASS tickets allow travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over the 9 days.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions, and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
- Child passes valid for ages 3-12. Adult passes valid for ages 13+.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
Planning a trip to Atlanta? Experience 10 million gallons of aquarium life and a fun pop-culture tour of Coca-Cola. Explore natural history, the natural world with thousands of animals, America’s beloved football hall of fame, and the powerful and uplifting journey of human rights with Atlanta CityPASS tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to Atlanta’s top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips, vacations, or exploring your home city!
Atlanta CityPASS Attractions:
Georgia Aquarium: Experience 10 million gallons of awe-inspiring wonders and learn about whale sharks, beluga whales, sea otters, penguins, and more.
World of Coca-Cola: Learn the story behind the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process and taste more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
Zoo Atlanta: Enjoy close encounters with more than 1000 animals including giant pandas and North America’s largest population of great apes.
National Center for Civil and Human Rights A powerful and uplifting journey that provides an understanding of the role each person plays in helping protect the civil and human rights of all people and see Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s personal papers and artifacts.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History: Experience a world of adventure filled with dinosaurs, live animals, cultural artifacts, and hands-on science explorations.
Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame: Celebrate the greatest game on earth with three floors of personalized, engaging, and interactive experiences built to inspire and entertain guests at every level from families to fanatics.