Discover Boston’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save 45% on prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/boston to learn more.
Attractions included are:
- New England Aquarium – General Admission
- Museum of Science – Exhibit Halls Admission
- Boston Harbor City Cruises – Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- Choice Ticket: Franklin Park Zoo – General Admission OR Harvard Museum of Natural History – General Admission
- Child passes valid for ages 3–11; adult passes valid for ages 12 and up.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
- Value — Boston CityPASS tickets save travelers 45% or more off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adult, $64 (value $120); Child ages 3-11, $54.
- Flexibility — Boston CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the 9 days.
- Choice Tickets — Boston CityPASS tickets include one choice ticket, where travelers may choose which of the two attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — Rest assured that should your plans change, you’re covered by flexible 365-day risk-free returns. CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
Boston CityPASS Attractions:
New England Aquarium - Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and soak in views of the spectacular four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Plus, don’t miss seals, sea lions, and the hands-on shark and ray touch tank during your unforgettable Aquarium adventure!
Museum of Science - Just imagine getting up close and personal with a 65-million-year-old Triceratops fossil, witnessing an indoor lightning storm, and taking a journey inside the human body. With 700 interactive exhibits, exciting temporary exhibitions, daily presentations, and live animals, there is something for everyone! Create, experiment, and have fun at the Museum of Science!
Boston Harbor City Cruises – Enjoy the sea breeze, spectacular skyline, and ocean views! Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative, and fully-narrated 90-minute boat cruise.
Franklin Park Zoo – Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park. See wild faces from wild places—from fuzzy forest dwellers to winged wonders. Visit Serengeti Crossing to see zebras and ostrich, experience farm life, and visit the tropics with ring-tailed lemur and gorillas. Be inspired by the Zoo’s mission to protect and sustain the natural world and learn how you can contribute to wildlife conservation.
Harvard Museum of Natural History - Spark your curiosity in the natural world at the Harvard Museum of Natural History, located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the U.S., steps from the picturesque Harvard Yard. See dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world.