Discover New York City’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save up to 30% on admission to New York City’s top attractions.
- Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable) to your choice of 3 top attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/new-york to learn more.
Attraction options include:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- City Cruises
- Edge at Hudson Yards
- Value — New York City C3 tickets save travelers up to 30% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. New York City CityPASS C3 tickets are $87 for adults and $67 for children ages 5-12.
- Flexibility — New York City C3 tickets are now valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over nine days.
Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
- Child passes valid for ages 5–12; adult passes valid for ages 13 and up.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
New York C3 by CityPASS
New York City C3 tickets include prepaid admission to customers’ choice of 3 must-see attractions. Save up to 30% off the price of the same tickets purchased separately. Attractions do not have to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable). Spend less, experience more.
New York City C3 Attractions:
Empire State Building: Enjoy an immersive experience inside a world-famous landmark with 360-degree views of the Big Apple. Soaring 1,454 feet about the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the Empire State Building is the world’s most recognizable and celebrated attraction.
American Museum of Natural History: Explore human cultures, the natural world, and the universe with a visit to one of the world’s most famous natural history museums! See world-renowned dioramas, the 94-foot-long blue whale, and the stunning Rose Center for Earth and Space, featuring an 87-foot-diameter sphere that appears to float inside a glass cube.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art: New York’s most visited museum and attraction, The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world for everyone to experience and enjoy.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and beyond from interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this legendary art deco skyscraper, 30 Rock.
The Museum of Modern Art: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City presents the most thought-provoking art, from painting to performance. In MoMA’s expanded galleries and spaces for performance, conversation, and art making, you’ll experience more art in new ways.
Guggenheim Museum: Walk with wonder through Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece of modern architecture. The museum presents intriguing special exhibitions and is home to one of the world’s finest collections of 20th-century works by artists such as Kandinsky, Picasso, and Cézanne.
Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbor. Explore the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands, stand in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty, and explore the rich history of immigration at what once was the nation’s busiest immigrant inspection station.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise: Take in the world’s premier skyline with up-close and magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade, and 101 NYC sights — all from the newest fleet of boats on the water.
9/11 Memorial and Museum: Pay your respects to the victims of the 9/11 attacks at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Take a moment of quiet at the twin reflecting pools, where the names of every person who died in the attacks are inscribed. Examine the history and impact of the events and learn stories of loss and recovery.
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum: Explore the Museum’s collection of historical artifacts in an exhibit space spanning over 150,000 square feet. Get an up-close look at the space shuttle Enterprise and 28 aircraft, including the world’s fastest military jet.
City Cruises: Experience New York City from a different point of view and see the harbor’s sights from the best vantage point possible.
Edge at Hudson Yards: Edge is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, with a one-of-a-kind design. It’s suspended in mid-air, giving you the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views you can’t get anywhere else. Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky.