All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $27.50 for one general ticket for seating in the left/right balcony (rows AA-FF) or center balcony (rows EE-FF) (up to $45 value)
- $37.50 for one VIP ticket for seating in the left/right floor (rows A-P), center floor (rows L-P), or center balcony (rows AA-DD) (up to $55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Tye Tribbett - Saturday, December 2, at 4 p.m.
- Marvin Sapp - Saturday, December 9, at 4 p.m.
- Fred Hammond - Saturday, December 16, at 12 p.m. or 4 p.m.
Evangel’s Christmas Celebration
- Tye Tribbett: The “Elvis of Gospel,” this multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and producer who first hit the scene as the lead singer of Greater Anointing (heard on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt) is known for his relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps. His latest record, Greater Than, scored two Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard’s Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot.
- Marvin Sapp: he’s the pastor and hitmaker known for such impassioned songs as “Never Would Have Made It” and “The Best in Me.”
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evangel Cathedral
Bishop Don Meares and his wife, Marion, deliver large-scale worship services and celebrity-studded events at Evangel Cathedral Multi-Media & Arts Center. In addition to prayer services, the stunning faith center hosts Bible study classes, mentorship opportunities, and even a spiritual hotline that parishioners can call in times of distress. Women's groups and youth groups foster an even greater sense of community among the congregation. The church also has many specialized facilities: a bookstore provides edifying materials, and a banquet hall called Camelot invites diners to try and pull a knife out of the mystical block of butter in the kitchen.