What You'll Get
- General admission or VIP reserved front-row seating
- Please arrive by 7:30 p.m. to check in. VIP ticket-holders must arrive 45 minutes before showtime for meet-and-greet.
- GA seating is first come, first served.
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
- This is not a strip show but there will be a strip tease
- Show will feature kinky demonstrations
- Show features Johnny Burgess from Black Magic Live
Christian Black presents “Fifty Shades of Foreplay”: Valentine’s Day Edition
- The show: a Valentine’s Day celebration and interactive night of erotic education from the mind of Christian Black, Who will discuss and show how women should be pleasured.
- What to bring?: an open mind that will allow the body to relax during an intimate evening featuring music, poetry, and the keys to foreplay.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Lanita Joseph
Lanita Joseph, Sugar Brown's alter ego, is an advocate for women, children, minorities, and the LGBTQ community. The method of her advocacy: empowering people to express themselves through dance, the performing arts, and poetry. Through free dance programs, as well as outreach, the nonprofit explores issues such as self-esteem, body image, and bullying, all while inspiring audiences and imparting performers not only with an outlet but also with a valuable skill.