Festival aims to bring the community together using food competitions, live music, and fun for all ages
About This Deal
- General admission
- Date and times: Saturday, September 18, from 2 to 10 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverages, coolers, animals
- View festival F.A.Q.
Houston Jerk Festival
Patrons can expect zesty food, swaying tunes, and family fun at the annual Houston Jerk Festival. This virtual trip to the Caribbean packs plenty of flavor for the mouth and ears throughout the day. Here’s what’s available:
- The Tastes: Mouth-watering, dry-rubbed, spicy magic from a variety of food vendors specializing in Jamaican jerk.
- The Competition: Chefs battle for prizes and glory in the centerpiece of the festival—a jerk cook-off.
- The Music: Grammy-nominated musician Ky-Mani Marley entertains the crowd with his best tunes.