A flight tunnel moves air in a vertical column at speeds high enough to keep daredevils smoothly flying through the flight chamber
About This Deal
- Total experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, and includes:
- Flight-gear rental
- Pre-flight training
- One-on-one flight instruction
- Personalized flight certificate
- If participant’s weight is between 260-300 lbs., you must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative upon check in for your flight reservations. Additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if the participant can be accommodated. Contact your local iFLY for more information.
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older; 17 and younger need guardian present to sign waiver.
- Pregnant women, people with prior heart issues, back injuries, or shoulder dislocations should not fly.
- Experience will begin promptly upon arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.
For the most accurate business hours, please check their website
- Click here to see what safety precautions are being taken at iFLY
At iFLY, "indoor flying" means something way cooler than jumping on your bed at home. There are helmets involved. Here's how it works: you show up, suit up, and go through an orientation lesson with expert instructors before lifting off in an air column powered by giant fans. The column is forceful enough to simulate the experience of freefalling through the sky, even though flyers are just a few feet off the ground. As with outdoor skydiving, the freefall experience lasts for about a minute but with the earn your wings package flyers get two flights, and may be able to execute turns and tricks at the instructor's discretion.