Experience the raw storytelling of this East Harlem rapper, whose mixtapes have hit as high as No. 38 on Billboard’s 200 chart
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Popular mixtapes from this East Harlem rapper have hit as high as No. 38 on Billboard’s 200 chart, earning him deals with Nas’s record label and Def Jam Recordings.
- Paranoia 2 is his latest commercial mixtape and features Tory Lanez, T.I., and more.
- True baller: East played basketball in the Amateur Athletic Union with then-future NBA players Ty Lawson, Greivis Vasquez and Kevin Durant. Despite gaining some attention from the NBA while at university, East ultimately turned his focus wholly to music.
- Off the mic, you may have seen him on BET’s Being Mary Jane or Puma’s Tsugi Shinsei commercial spot.
The Fine Print