What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Junkyard Band, starting from $10
- General-admission standing
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: WIthin an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Happy Birthday Buggs! Celebrate with Junkyard Band
- Who they are: Formed in the projects of Washington, D.C. in 1980, the Junkyard Band began their career as children making music on anything they could get their hands on—hubcaps, milk crates, and plastic buckets included. Their love for go-go music grew as the genre did in notoriety, and soon the band signed with Def Jam—affording them professional instruments to boot.
- Where you’ve seen them: performing at prestigious entertainment venues like the Kennedy Center and the Apollo Theater
- The hits: “Word” and “Sardines,” the latter of which drew heavy airplay and earned the band opening spot for acts including Tupac Shukar and The Roots
- The party: Celebrating Buggs - the man, the myth, the DC legend
The Fine Print