Multiplatinum, Grammy Award-winning singer known for hits including “Haven’t Met You Yet” returns in support of his new album, love
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 104–107, 202, 204–213, 403, or 414
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s included: a download of Michael Bublé’s new album, love, which will be delivered via email
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How he became a household name: The Canadian pop singer, songwriter, and producer broke into the mainstream with the albums It’s Time and Call Me Irresponsible, before making an even bigger splash with 2009’s Crazy Love, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and featured the hit “Haven’t Met You Yet.”
- His accomplishments: He’s won four Grammy Awards, sold more than 60 millions records worldwide, and completed five sold-out world tours.
- His latest album: Written at a time when he rediscovered his passion for writing music, 2018’s love takes an earnest look at love and all of its facets with songs such as “When I Fall in Love” and his haunting take on “My Funny Valentine.”
- What the press says: According to the Sydney Morning Herald, “This is a man who holds the audience in the palm of his hand. His soaring vocals absolutely knock it out of the park.”
The Fine Print