Participants get to enjoy live music, flamenco dance show, variety of foods, and sangria during this two-day event
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one-day admission, two tasting tickets, one souvenir glass per person, guest pass to visit National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture.
- Must be 21 or older with valid photo identification.
- Date and time: August 17 or 18, 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks, coolers, personal stereos, weapons
- Transportation: street parking available nearby
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Refundable only on day of purchase. Rain or shine event. Outside food and drinks not permitted. Lawn chairs are allowed. Sangria Festival Chicago is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Sangria Festival Chicago current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Must be 21 or older with valid photo identification. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sangria Festival Chicago
Sangria-enthusiasts and foodies are in for a treat at the annual Sangria Festival Chicago. Participants can spend a fun day out while sipping delicious sangria flavors hand-crafted by seasoned bartenders and mixologists, as well as sample scrumptious food and experience live entertainment:
- Must-Eat: Food stations serving gourmet treats, including vendors such as Tapas Valencia, Flash Tacos, Sweet Lady Flan, Blvd Pizza Bar, and more.
- Must-Drink: Samplings of sangria in a variety of flavors.
- Must-See: Live music and entertainment, including Flamenco dancers, salsa funk and Latin alternative performers, as well as a paint-and-sip lounge.