Visitors see Seattle’s Space Needle with an all-glass experience; after, they view an exhibit of vibrant works at Chihuly Garden and Glass
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Visit in the mornings and save! Arrive by 9:30am to experience 2 of Seattle’s most iconic landmarks with combo tickets to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass. Must visit both attractions before 11:00am to receive the Morning Special deal.
The Space Needle & Chihuly Garden and Glass feature industry-leading standards to keep Guests safe. For more information, visit spaceneedle.com/elevatingclean.
- What’s included: admission to the Space Needle (including indoor and outdoor viewing, access to the world’s first revolving glass floor, free digital photos, and interactive displays) plus same-day admission to Chihuly Garden and Glass (including professional digital photos, live glass demonstrations, and gallery talks).
- Know Before You Go: Check hours of operation to ensure both locations are open.
- Space Needle - Seattle’s most iconic landmark is best experienced from the top, featuring:
- The Loupe – the world’s first and only revolving glass floor
- Tilting glass walls and Skyriser glass benches on the open-air deck
- Unmatched views of towering skyscrapers, snow-capped mountains, and sparkling waters on two viewing levels – indoors and outdoors
- Includes free digital photos (including Skyhigh Selfie and Zoomie), and interactive tech to see more Seattle.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - one of Seattle’s top-rated attractions, Chihuly Garden and Glass is a world where curiosity, creativity, and color come to life:
- Throughout the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion
- Includes live glass demonstrations, complimentary digital photography, garden tours, and Gallery Talks, and a comprehensive enhanced audio tour (smartphone required).
About Space Needle & Chihuly Garden and Glass
Opened in 1962 as the centerpiece of Seattle’s space age-themed World’s Fair, the Space Needle shares an incredible 360-degree bird's eye view of Seattle and beyond to the majestic mountains in the horizon. Guests can reach the top and then walk around the circumference of its tower for incredible photo ops. Visitors can experience the world’s only revolving glass floor, tilting glass walls on its open-air viewing deck, and offers the Pacific Northwest’s best food and drink paired with unmatched views.
Just below, the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibition, featuring a comprehensive collection of artist Dale Chihuly’s work, has been a top destination since it opened in 2012. Chihuly Garden and Glass celebrates the Northwest’s creative energy and inspires visitors to engage with the region’s cultural community.