Book your tour today. Clients can admire the views, relaxing on the water during a sunset cruise
About This Deal
- This activity is fun & safe for all ages.
- CHECK IN & TICKET BOOTH : The Ship’s Store located in the Front Parking Lot of Dead Dog Saloon at 4079 US-17 BUS, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576, US
- Free parking
- Ticket holders must arrive 30 minutes early for check in at the Ship’s store
- Boarding begins 10 minutes prior to departure
- About the vessel: The Explorer is 54’ in length and is covered with a bathroom & snack bar
About Sunset and Sealife Cruises
Sunset and Sealife Cruises guides know that nature can be beautiful. That is why they want to share it with others during cruises, which give the participants a chance to enjoy the scenic views of local wildlife as well as see the sunset. The guides' goal is to ensure each guest has an unforgettable experience.