What You'll Get
- Seating: sections D, H, J, O, N & S
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentines Soul Jam
- The Stylistics: These Vocal Group Hall of Famers pumped a dozen straight Top 10 hits onto the Philadelphia soul scene, including “You Make Me Feel Brand New” and “Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart).” At live shows, they still blend their signature falsetto with sharp suits and dance moves.
- Bloodstone: In the early ’70s, these Kansas City soul men took to the sky with the pillow-soft slow jam “Natural High”—later used to full effect in Quentin Tarantino’s Jackie Brown.
- The Delfonics: This group practically invented Philadelphia soul with 1968’s buttery “La-La (Means I Love You)” (memorably covered by Prince) and the breezy “Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time)” (covered by New Kids on the Block).
- Also appearing: Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes | Heatwave
The Fine Print