All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Water park is open until September 3. Click here to see the schedule.
- What’s included: all rides, slides, and attractions, with the exception of the Soaring Eagle Zip Line and the I-5 Dive Skycoaster
- What can I bring inside?: sealed plastic bottles and baby food
- Prohibited items: outside food and beverage
- Parking information: parking costs $12 per car or truck. Parking fee is not included in this deal.
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional fee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2018. Limit 5 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
At Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery can enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
- Hop into the wave pool or warming tubs to soak up the sun and take a break from the action.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway, or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.
- Every weekend from September 28 through October 28, the amusement park reopens with a spooky makeover.
- Fright Fest features haunted houses and haunted trails, as well as kid-friendly crafts and games, and over 25 rides that operate in the dark.
- Guests will experience a nightly parade of ghouls throughout the event. Live entertainment, featuring The Freakshow Deluxe Hollywood Side Show!
Holiday with Lights
- Selected days from December 1–30, the amusement park reopens with a holiday festive makeover.
- Holiday with Lights features over a million lights, rides, a snow falling tent, laser light shows, sing-a-longs, pictures with Santa, and more.