Enjoy eclectic Chinese fare such as Lemon Chicken, Chili Fusion Sauce, and many more
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Chinese
- Valid toward the full menu on any day the restaurant is open
- Valid for takeout or dine-in, depending on the option purchased
- View the menu
- Must-try dish: Chili Fusion Sauce D. Crab
About Go 4 Food
Located just off the main Wentworth Ave. strip in Chinatown, Go 4 Food still manages to stand out, not just with its sleek, modern decor, but with its refreshing take on Chinese food. Not only does the restaurant serve the familiar Americanized dishes, but they also mash together entrees from regional Chinese cuisines, resulting in, for example, six different preps of dungeness crab. Even local press has taken notice.
- Time Out Chicago calls the chili crab "a spicy, messy, delicious meal."
- Guest named it one of the best restaurants in Chinatown, recommending the fusion-style bao tacos and the more traditional fried silverfish and braised pigeon.
- Thrillist also naming it one of the neighborhood's best is "Their pork pot stickers are gigantic, the hot and sour soup is supremely satisfying, and a new special—the bao tacos . . . adds to the eclectic menu."