Admission to over 20 Chicago Things to Do such as Big Bus, Art Institute, Kids activities, SkyDeck Chicago, Chicago 360, Cruise & Navy Pier
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions as of 10/21/20.
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of passes.
Visit top Chicago things to do and save up to 40% off admission versus purchasing individual attraction tickets at the gate. Choose from over 25 activities including a hop-on / hop-off bus, observation decks, museums, tours, cruises, and more. Options include:
- SkyDeck Chicago
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour
- 360 CHICAGO
- Navy Pier Centennial Wheel and Rides
- Adler Planetarium
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Shoreline Architecture River Cruise
- Shoreline Classic Lake Tour
- Field Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- And more
- Save up to 40% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Choose things to do as you go from over 20 top museums, tours, cruises, and more in Chicago.
- Please note that due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change.
✈ Visiting Chicago? Find a spot to rest your head with discounts on Chicago hotels.
Click here to view a full list of available Go City pass offers.
Need To Know
About Go City Pass
Go City / Leisure Pass Group passes are multi-attraction passes that save travelers on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more versus purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler including All-Inclusive Passes and across 25+ destinations worldwide: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, London and more. You can choose from different types of passes for your upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass allows you complete access to visit any of that city's attractions for a certain number of days, and an Explorer Pass allows you to choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a 30 day period. Both options allow you the flexibility to choose as you go. The passes also provide certain benefits, such as skipping the line for some attractions.