Full-day locally guided Oahu Circle Island Tour with Byodo In Temple, Halona Blowhole, Makapuu Point and much more
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Locally guided Oahu Island Tour with Byodo In Temple all admission included.
- Small-group atmosphere (maximum of 24 per group)
- Education from the best guides on the history and culture of Hawaii
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on Diamond Head
- Volcanic lava tube (Halona BlowHole)
- Makapu’u Point (Oahu’s most eastern point)
- Visit the incredible Byodo In Temple (admission Included)
- Macadamia Nut sampling at a tropical farm
- Admire Chinaman’s Hat in front of Kualoa mountains where Jurassic Park was filmed
- North Shore Shrimp lunch at local Hawaiian Farm plus other local delicacies available
- Admire the waves at Oahu’s famous Sunset Beach
- Stop by turtle beach to look for Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles laying on the sand.
- Visit world famous Dole Plantation
- Departure locations: customers are picked up from their hotels
- Service radius: 2 miles from zip code 96815
- Departure time: 7:15 a.m.
- Free admission for children under 2
- For questions or hours, contact our reservations by calling (808) 524-8687 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org