The only full Oceanview Skydive in southern California allows first timers to see the pure-blue ocean for up to 18,000 feet jump
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs max weight; $40 additional charge for 220lbs to 230lbs; $60 additional charge for 231lbs to 240lbs; $80 additional charge of 241lbs to 250lbs
- Height restrictions: 4’7” minimum height
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Jumping altitude: up to 18,000 feet
- About the instructor(s): certified by the United States Parachute Association
- Maximum speed: 130 mph
About GoJump Oceanside
At GoJump Oceanside, skydivers plummet earthward for 13,000 feet while a full panorama of the ocean stretches to the horizon before them. This scenic view comes courtesy of the outfit's location at Oceanside Municipal Airport, smack-dab between San Diego and Los Angeles and just a mile from the shore. Beginning skydivers will enjoy their freefall with a tandem skydiving instructor, who is not only certified by the United States Parachute Association but likely also has experience that involves jumping in world championships, training with the Navy SEALs, or a past life as a flying squirrel.
That level of professional expertise is only to be expected from a company run by the parachuting power couple of Mike and Peggy Vetter. Brought together by the sport, they have accumulated more than 12,000 jumps between them and also owned Berlin's largest skydiving operation.