Visitors can enjoy Brooklyn style two-topping pizzas and entertainment for kids of all ages; games include mini golf, ropes, and more
About This Deal
At Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll see some changes to your stay so your Pack can play safe.
- It’s our Paw Pledge. And it represents our commitment to keeping you healthy and safe during your stay. https://www.greatwolf.com/health-and-safety
Wellness survey must be completed prior to arrival and masks are required
- What’s included:
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, and $40 credit to Northern Lights Arcade game
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, one MagiQuest games with one wand for one
- 16-Inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with Two Toppings, 2-Liter Soda, Unlimited Ropes with Golf and Moonstone Family Bundle
Northern Lights Arcade at The Lodge: Open 24 hours for round-the-clock entertainment, visitors of all ages can enjoy some of the newest, most exciting games around. Prizes await the most dexterous, or the luckiest players, and there is plenty of excitement and fun to go around for everyone.
- Howlers Peak Ropes Course: This is another popular form of activity. Visitors may test their dexterity while balancing on ropes, crossing bridges and climbing through obstacles. Thanks to being protected by climbing harnesses at all times, participants do not have to worry about their safety and focus on having fun.
- Magic Quest Game takes the participants on a live-action game adventure where they can immerse themselves in a magical land of Vellara. At the end of adrenaline- and imagination-fuelled the game, participants can take their wand home as a souvenir.
- Moon Glow Golf: At the Moon Glow customers can play golf in truly unique surroundings - in a colorful forest-like room illuminated by colorful lights. Players can compete with their friends or families trying to make the ball fall into one of the nine holes. This attraction is a favorite for many visitors.
- Moonstone Mine: Visitors can participate in an interactive mining experience with a challenging mirror maze. Afterwards, customers may pan for rocks in a sluice at Oliver’s Mining Co.
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - Grand Mound is its 56,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. Guests will also find an arcade with more than 100 games and glow mini golf at Howl at the Moon.