Petting farm offers customers of all ages a chance for a close and personal encounter with various animals including cows, ducks, and horses
About This Deal
Petting farm welcomes adults and children to meet and interact with farm animals such as cows, ducks, horses, rabbits, donkeys, sheep, alpacas, and other domestic animals. Visiting the farm can be a great opportunity to disconnect from the busy life and spend time outdoors with the whole family.
- Free admission for children aged 1; children aged 2 and older must pay full cost of the admission.
- View the schedule of farm activities happening daily
- Voucher cannot be used within 2 hours of purchase.
- Customers are requested to check the weather before arrival.
- Not valid with group rates.
- Closed on Mondays, and 4th of July.
- Open on Memorial & Labor day.
- No admissions after 2:00PM.
About Green Meadows Petting Farm
A tractor rumbles along the rolling hills of Green Meadows Petting Farm's back 40 as it pulls hayride passengers toward the farm’s animals' barns and pens. There, hands of all ages can snuggle on the fuzzy fleece of a baby goat brush against the bristly hide of the 600-pound Petunia the Pig, or comb fingers into the soft mane of Precious the Pony. Farmers on the staff also share insights and anecdotes on the farm and its four-legged friends as guests roam the farm at their leisure. For the Keyes family, of all the sights and sounds on a farm that's been in the family since 1964, the ones they enjoy most watching and hearing are from the children and parents who come to visit.