What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Holiday Wine Bundle of 12 Premium Wines plus govino Gifts and a bonus Bottle of Bordeaux
Holiday parties, tailgating, nights in front of the fire…it’s the season for great wine. Restock your wine rack with a case of expert-vetted wine from France, Italy, California, and more. Order now and receive a bonus bottle of 91-point Gold Medal-winning Bordeaux, 2 shatterproof govino wine glasses, and a govino decanter perfect for all of your holiday events. Choose between reds, whites, or a mixed-pack.
Some of the featured wines include:
- 2014 Arnozan Bordeaux Lussac-Saint-Émilion: 91-point Gold Medal-winning red with ripe notes of cherry, spice, and a hint of cedar
- 2016 James & Bell Zinfandel: California red with gentle notes of sweet berry and licorice and a Gold Medal heritage
- 2015 Monarch Glen Barbera: red with luscious flavors of ripe cherry and dark blackberry that harmonize with notes of sweet spice and vanilla
- 2016 Nguilleu Sauvignon Blanc: steel-aged Chilean white with bright and tart notes of lemon and gooseberry and a recent Gold Medal
- 2015 Snickerdoodle Chardonnay: California Gold Medal-winner with crisp green apple, nectarine, melon, and subtle oak
- Bertoli Bianco: a fresh, dry, and 90-point Gold Medal-winning Italian white with pleasant, fruity and floral aromas
- Val di Botte Toscana Rosso I.G.T.: a 90-point Gold Medal-winning central Italian red with red berries and notes of fresh herbs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping and taxes not included; extra $29.95 shipping fee plus applicable taxes per voucher. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US