What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $45 for four 750ml bottles of Abbazia Moscato with shipping included ($94.91 value)
Casa Vinicola Abbazia lies between the mountains and the sea, benefitting from a microclimate that fosters the cultivation of delicate grapes such as nebbiolo and moscato. Grown in northern Italy’s Lombardia province, this festive, spritzy moscato is the result of sun-soaked days and cool nights in Santo Stefano Belbo, a town within a winemaking region designated as a UNESCO world heritage site. This sweet and beautifully floral wine is ideal as an aperitif or with a delectable dessert.
- Abbazia Moscato won the gold in the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, with a score of 93 points.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order; cannot be combined with any other promotions. Online redemption only. Shipping included. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US