During an exciting cruise, customers relax on a spacious yacht, listening to live narration on marine life and observing dolphins and whales
About This Deal
- What’s included: 3.5-hour excursion, live narration, snack bars, climate-controlled indoor seating, sun deck seating
- Departure time: cruises depart at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily (boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure)
- Departure location: Pier 2, 970 North Harbor Drive
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Free admission for children 3 and under
Need To Know
About Hornblower Cruises
San Diego’s picturesque port—awash with graceful bridges, sweeping views, and glimpses of sea lions—has thrilled passengers on Hornblower Yachts's ships for more than 30 years. The large fleet includes an antique yacht and one of the largest charter yachts in Southern California An environmentally concerned company, Hornblower Yachts introduces passengers to ecological problems and ongoing environmental projects in the area on its cruises.
In addition to in-harbor cruises, Hornblower's large, fast whale-watching vessel improves guests' chances of spotting whales in their natural environment thanks to a frame that sits higher off the water. The boat's wider, more stable design even helps prevent guests from getting seasick. Along with climate-controlled interiors, the fleet is equipped with bathrooms on all interior decks.