Skilled therapist provides unwinding massages to boost blood circulation, ease chronic pain, and relax sore muscles
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older.
Not valid for prenatal, couples, and deep-tissue massage.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Massage therapist’s name and license #: Traci Brandenburg, 0019010479
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About Hot Stone Healing
Hot Stone Healing is passionate about helping people increase their sense of well-being. Here, the experienced staff believes that massage can improve clients’ life. Due to its therapeutic properties, the benefits of massage are uncountable: it lowers anxiety, increases energy level, decreases low-back pains, reduces spasms, or relaxes. Whether clients have lower-back pain, sleep problems, or suffer migraine pains, this place has it covered.