Medical professionals deliver vitamins and nutrients, intravenously to replenish electrolytes and rehydrate bodies
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Customers can choose one IV drip from the following types:
- Alleviate: with calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, B-complex vitaming, and B12 to help reduce inflammation and discomfort in the body
- Beauty: with biotin, vitamin C, and B-complex vitamins to help fortify the skin, hair, and nails
- Brainstorm: with alpha-lipoic acid, taurine, folic acid, and B12 to help boost mental capacity and memory
- Get up n’ go: with amino blend and B-complex vitamins to boost energy
- Immunity: with zinc chloride, B-complex vitaming, and vitamin C to help protect the body from colds
- Myers’: with magnesium chloride, calcium gluconate, B12, B-complex vitamins, and vitamin C to help restore hydration
- Reboot: with Ondansetron, B-complex vitamins,and mineral blend to re-energize after partying
- Recovery: with amino blend, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, and mineral blend to help recover after workouts or physical exhaustion
- Quench: with mineral blend, B-complex vitamins, and vitamin C to improve general wellness
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about medically supervised B12 vitamin injections.
iCryo was founded in 2015 and already from the studio's beginning, it centered around three crucial components when it comes to the cryotherapy business: education, training, and safety. The team of professional and passionate technicians ensures the comfort of the treatments as they are led by co-founders, Bill and Kyle, who motivate the staff with the use of a "coaching approach". The facility offers also a range of services besides cryotherapy: iV infusion, body sculpting, infrared sauna, and compression therapy.