Children take part in martial arts lessons, physical activities, and field trips during summer camp
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ages: 5–12 years old
- Extended Day: 7:15 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.; no additional charge for extended hours
- Drop-off time: 7:15 a.m.–10 a.m.
- Pick-up time: 3:30–6:15 p.m.
- Ashburn Studio: Camps will run each week beginning: Monday, June 10, 2019 and ending Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
- Fairfax Studio: Camps will run each week beginning Monday, June 17, 2019 and ending Friday, August 23, 2019.
- What’s included:
- Camp activities, field trips, and materials
- Martial arts uniform
- Camp T-shirt
- What to bring: lunch and two snacks
- Activity room available with books, iPads, iMac computers, and board games to encourage interactions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2019. Amount paid never expires. If the week chosen is partial due to a Federal Holiday or due to the start of the school year (only applicable to the Ashburn studio in Loudoun County), no credit will be offered to offset the difference. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About InCourage Martial Arts
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? InCourage Martial Arts is loved by our members. Check out the google reviews here
What's one tip for first-time students that will make them feel like veterans? Our summer camps are the best way to introduce the martial arts to beginners. We provide everything you need to get started. Campers are grouped by corresponding age groups and experience.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We wanted to build a safe environment where the youth in our community can socialize and have fun, while developing their leadership, focus, and physical fitness. And we felt that the structured practice of the Martial Arts was the best tool for this purpose.
What do you love most about your job? Developing meaningful relationships with our members, and being able to witness our students mature and develop over the years.